- David McEown’s new website.
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
Tag Archives: South Georgia Island
I am just unpacking paintings and backing up terabytes of reference material from the recent expeditions to South Georgia and the Antarctic Peninsula. The two videos in this post share some of the painting highlights and wildlife encounters which Daisy … Continue reading
For all around wildlife and scenery, a visit to the sub antarctic island of South Georgia is incomparable. The video above captures some of the painting highlights and wildlife encounters from a recent trip in late 2011. Imagine being dropped … Continue reading