- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Sir Ernest Shackleton
I am just unpacking paintings and backing up terabytes of reference material from the recent expeditions to South Georgia and the Antarctic Peninsula. The two videos in this post share some of the painting highlights and wildlife encounters which Daisy … Continue reading
It was a privilege to witness the return of the great polar explorer, Commander Frank Wild, back to South Georgia. It was Frank Wild’s wife’s wish to have him buried in South Georgia and it was fitting to have his … Continue reading