- David McEown’s new website.
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
Tag Archives: great bear rainforest
It was a real pleasure to provide a watercolour workshop at Hollyhock , “Canada’s lifelong learning centre”, on Cortes Island , BC, a few weeks ago and paint with a fine group of artists. The contemplative ambiance, facility , lodging … Continue reading
The video above and the following paintings were inspired from an amazing boat trip to the “Great Bear Rainforest “, in British Columbia’s central coast. Along with several other colleagues and a wonderful crew aboard the Columbia III , … Continue reading
Islands are all connected below. Connections are echoed in the rich ecosystems of the temperate rain forest on the central British Columbia Coast. Hakai Beach Institute , on Calvert Island, is dedicated to research and education as well as hosted our … Continue reading