- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica
Tag Archives: art workshops
It was a real pleasure to provide a watercolour workshop at Hollyhock , “Canada’s lifelong learning centre”, on Cortes Island , BC, a few weeks ago and paint with a fine group of artists. The contemplative ambiance, facility , lodging … Continue reading
Many thanks again to the organizers and the participants that persisted through wonderfully challenging exercises at the 2 workshops I gave this summer. Both the Whistler Arts Council’s Workshops on the Lake, and Gibsons School of the Arts have annual … Continue reading
The video above shares highlights from a wonderful painting trip to Antarctica in December 2010. Many of the paintings from the trip are now posted on my recent works gallery. Many thanks to Daisy for some great video shots! Sometimes … Continue reading
The Federation of Canadian Artists invited me to be one of the instructors at a week-long en plein air painting event on beautiful Gabriola Island in British Columbia. It was wonderful to paint with almost 125 artists that descended on … Continue reading