- David McEown’s new website.
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Please visit David’s current website davidmceown.com in which hosts recent blog posts from painting adventures to Antarctica and beyond. It has replaced this older wordpress blog site that will be deleted soon. Thanks!
Thank you for your interest and subscribing to this word press blog featuring the watercolours and journeys of David McEown. We have moved to a new web site and blog page which now has archives of the previous posts from … Continue reading
I am pleased to announce that my new website is now online! http://www.davidmceown.com It features painting portfolios, workshop /events listings , video and a news- blog page that will soon mirror this blog. Many new works will be uploaded to … Continue reading
It was a real pleasure to provide a watercolour workshop at Hollyhock , “Canada’s lifelong learning centre”, on Cortes Island , BC, a few weeks ago and paint with a fine group of artists. The contemplative ambiance, facility , lodging … Continue reading
It was a privilege to witness the return of the great polar explorer, Commander Frank Wild, back to South Georgia. It was Frank Wild’s wife’s wish to have him buried in South Georgia and it was fitting to have his … Continue reading
The Pacific Spirit Regional Park, which adjoins my backyard in Vancouver, provides countless inspiration for new paintings. In October, the Big Leaf Maples of this forest decorate the hemlock and sweet fir moss-draped understory.