- David McEown’s new website.
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
Category Archives: Coast Mountains
It was a real pleasure to provide a watercolour workshop at Hollyhock , “Canada’s lifelong learning centre”, on Cortes Island , BC, a few weeks ago and paint with a fine group of artists. The contemplative ambiance, facility , lodging … Continue reading
Many thanks again to the organizers and the participants that persisted through wonderfully challenging exercises at the 2 workshops I gave this summer. Both the Whistler Arts Council’s Workshops on the Lake, and Gibsons School of the Arts have annual … Continue reading