- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica
Category Archives: Arctic
December 20, 2013 – March 02, 2014 Exhibition Opening Sunday, January 19, 1:00 to 3:00 pm, with remarks at 2:00 pm McMichael Canadian Art Collection 10365 Islington Avenue, Kleinburg, Ontario, Canada L0J 1C0 (Islington Avenue north of Major … Continue reading
The video above shows landscape painting highlights from our trip along the fabled Northwest Passage aboard the Akademik Ioffe in the summer of 2012. Many thanks to the team at One Ocean Expeditions for a great voyage and enabling me … Continue reading
In early September, autumn is well on its way in Denali National Park, Alaska. While hoping to capture a glimpse of Denali, North America’s highest mountain, i focused painting on site trying to capture the mountain light and weather played … Continue reading