- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica
Category Archives: Peninsula
I am just unpacking paintings and backing up terabytes of reference material from the recent expeditions to South Georgia and the Antarctic Peninsula. The two videos in this post share some of the painting highlights and wildlife encounters which Daisy … Continue reading
The video above captures highlights and the painting process from voyages along the Antarctic Peninsula this past November and December 2011. Early in the season we saw incredible sunsets and unusual amounts of ice in the channels. Recent paintings are … Continue reading