- David McEown’s new website.
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
Category Archives: Algoma
December 20, 2013 – March 02, 2014 Exhibition Opening Sunday, January 19, 1:00 to 3:00 pm, with remarks at 2:00 pm McMichael Canadian Art Collection 10365 Islington Avenue, Kleinburg, Ontario, Canada L0J 1C0 (Islington Avenue north of Major … Continue reading
The time-lapse video above captures the painting process of this large studio watercolor. The painting is one of a few recent large commissions inspired by Lake Superior’s coastal trail in autumn. The complexity and technical challenges are exciting to take … Continue reading