The video above shows landscape painting highlights from our trip along the fabled Northwest Passage aboard the Akademik Ioffe in the summer of 2012. Many thanks to the team at One Ocean Expeditions for a great voyage and enabling me to continue the long term study and documentation of the arctic’s incredibly beautiful yet fragile and changing landscape. A selection of paintings from this trip are now on my website as well as a few on this post. Also many fine photographs from this voyage can be found on Daisy Gilardini’s recent blog post.
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica