The video above and the following paintings were inspired from an amazing boat trip to the “Great Bear Rainforest “, in British Columbia’s central coast. Along with several other colleagues and a wonderful crew aboard the Columbia III , we were part of a large gathering of artists working to raise awareness of the rich fragile beauty of this place that is threatened with a new proposed oil pipeline and supertanker traffic sailing through some of the most bio diverse and rich eco systems on the planet. For more information on the “Artists for an Oil Free Coast “ project please visit the Raincoast Conservation Foundation Website. A wonderful coffee table book of paintings and writings from the project is now available! Also painting from this trip are now posted on the recent works gallery.
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica