The Pacific Spirit Regional Park, which adjoins my backyard in Vancouver, provides countless inspiration for new paintings. In October, the Big Leaf Maples of this forest decorate the hemlock and sweet fir moss-draped understory.
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica