- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica
Monthly Archives: November 2010
I am currently in Toronto preparing and warming up my brushes for upcoming Antarctica trips. It is the time of year to look back and pay homage to many who have inspired and opened paths for a creative life. Just … Continue reading
It happens rarely in one’s lifetime to witness a sockeye salmon run of this magnitude and significance. Abandoning all studio work in Vancouver I head towards British Columbia’s interior to witness first hand a river of bright red crimson fish. … Continue reading