- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica
Monthly Archives: October 2010
When painting on location and a grizzly bear is hanging around I will “calmly” pack up , pay respect, and leave these incredible creatures alone. It is not recommended to approach bears in wilderness. However in Katmai National Park Alaska, one … Continue reading