- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Autumn colours and snow can arrive early as mid August on the tundra. The vast panoramas dotted with herds of caribou are equally as wondrous as the tapestry and complexity of the tundra’s microcosm. Paintings and photos were completed along … Continue reading