The Whistler Arts Council hosts a series of Art events called Workshops on the Lake. I was pleased to teach an advanced three day watercolour session. The venue at the old station House on Alta lake is a perfect location. Inspiration is found working right from the outside deck and also in the comfortable creatively ambient studio setting for our challenging studio works. The volunteer and coordinator did a fine job making sure we were all taken care of and were flexible in our start time to catch the earlier morning light. The weather was stunning, almost to good however for painting outside. The pure blue skies and a heat wave made for challenges. Thus we painted the early morning light outside and moved inside to the cool cabin to work on a large full sheet sustained mountain demo in the afternoon. Would really look forward to doing more workshops again in 2011!
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica