Islands are all connected below. Connections are echoed in the rich ecosystems of the temperate rain forest on the central British Columbia Coast. Hakai Beach Institute , on Calvert Island, is dedicated to research and education as well as hosted our small group of painters that sought and found inspiring regenerative energy. This place has a treasure of natural wonders and is an amazing facility in a true wilderness setting that may inspire painting many works!
- Arctic 2016, New Blog and Website.
- New Website, Upcoming Antarctic Travels
- Hollyhock Watercolour Workshop
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands 2013 painting highlights.
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection “Art Mentorship Project”
- The Northwest Passage
- Painting In The Great Bear Rainforest
- 2012 Whistler and Gibsons Summer Workshops
- Pacific Spirit Forest Series
- Painting in Antarctica